Skin conditions are one of the most commonly reported medical concerns because of issues like asthma, allergies, dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea. Add to it the environmental issues like sun exposure, vitamin or mineral deficiencies, and genetic predispositions, many people experience skin inflammation, irritation, and discomfort which a skin care repair will ease.
- According to the American Academy of Dermatology:
- 50 million Americans suffer from acne-related skin conditions, including 85% of people between the ages of 12 and 24.
- 28 million Americans suffer from atopic dermatitis including about 25% of children and up to 3% of adults.
- 5 million Americans have psoriasis. The most common form is plaque psoriasis which causes patchy, red skin and whitish scales.
- 16 million Americans suffer from rosacea.
- About 9,500 Americans receive a diagnosis of skin cancer every day. Another 178,560 diagnoses are expected in 2018 making it a major concern for all Americans.
- There are also tens of millions of people whose feet take the brunt of the body’s weight and poor shoe wear. People experience many skin issues including bunions, corns, calluses, gout, athlete’s feet, diabetic ulcers, blisters, and fungal nail infections.
Once the damage occurs, consumers turn to skin care repair for comfort. The number of products on the market that claim to repair skin are too numerous to count. So, what do you look for in a skin repair product? A formulated product like Elon Skin Repair System has a history among physicians and clients of delivering on its promises of providing quick repair and relief of skin.
People also have non-medical issues like climate-related chafing and dryness, so it is important to have a product that provides direct benefits for any number of the skin or weather-related issues noted. You also need a well-rounded product like our Elon Skin Repair System that hydrates, restores glow, and rejuvenates skin cells. It is this capacity that most of those “other” products tend to fall short on delivery which leaves millions of people dissatisfied.
Why Should I Use Elon Skin Repair System?
Choosing a skin repair system should be about a good product that has credibility and reliability. With more than two and a half decades of experience, Elon is also used and highly recommended by dermatologists and podiatrists to not only repair the skin but to protect and maintain it once rejuvenated. Elon also provides many other products that complete a full skin care regimen.
Where Can I Learn More?
Elon’s Skin Repair System is available in a 1.7-ounce jar for only $14.99 as well as a 5-ounce jar for only $29.99. Better yet, we offer free shipping so that our customers have access to a product that will provide the kind of results that people need regardless of the skin condition they need it for. We also want you to learn more about our products, so we gift you two free samples with each order so that you can learn more about our skin care repair line. Our nutritional supplement products lack gluten, sugar, soy, wheat, lactose, and iodine, so you will not have to worry about allergies which you can learn more by visiting our FAQ page.