Do you suffer from thinning hair? Are your strands not as thick and full as they used to be? Do you seek solutions that help the health of your hair?
If the answer to all three questions is “Yes,” you’ve come to the right place. We’re here to provide solutions to your haircare needs. That way, you’ll have the strongest, thickest hair with the least amount of effort. You won’t be left wondering how to prevent hair loss from occurring anymore.
What You Can Do Today to Keep Your Hair from Splitting, Breaking, and Falling Out
It’s normal to lose some hair daily. If you notice that you’re missing far more than usual, it could be due to many factors. A poor diet, too much stress, and even the wrong hair care products can cause hair loss. Being mindful to avoid these things is among the easiest ways to prevent your strands from becoming any thinner than they already are.
Here are five tips for helping your thinning hair:
- Eat more protein. High-quality sources of protein don’t necessarily need to come from animal sources. If you’re vegetarian or vegan, you may find that your hair is more brittle when you don’t get enough of the macronutrient into your diet. Opt to eat beans, nuts, nut butter, and seeds every chance you get. Look for plant-based proteins, so you’re not damaging your hair and your health by nothing getting enough of the vital substance.
- Stop torturing your hair with heat tools. If you style your hair with a flat iron or curling iron daily, you may find that your hair is thinner than you’d like it to be. Try allowing your hair to dry naturally and styling it in ways that don’t require heat tools. It may take some getting used to but can significantly improve the condition of your hair.
- Loosen up that ponytail. Hair ties can cause unnecessary damage to your hair. They can pull out or break your strands. Invest in softer material ponytail holders and keep your hairstyle loose. That way, it isn’t an issue that you have to deal with.
- Take a vitamin specially formulated for stronger hair. There are supplements meant specifically for strengthening hair, nails, and improving the quality of your skin. Taking the vitamins daily can help improve the strength, length, and texture of your hair. Biotin, silica, and l-cysteine are the trio of ingredients that equal healthier strands overall.
- Don’t skip out on using conditioner. You’re going to need the extra moisture. Shampoo cleanses the scalp and strips it of some of its natural oils. Using a moisture-rich conditioner ensures that your hair gets the nourishment it needs to remain soft, silky, and full.
Help your thinning hair grow back healthier and fuller. With Elon Essentials, you have options. Our Thinning Hair Systems are designed to help strengthen your strands and make you feel less self-conscious about the thickness of your hair. You’ll experience healthier, thicker hair thanks to nourishing ingredients such as pro-vitamin B5 and sunflower seed extract.